Smoked Mackerel Pate with Cranberry and Hazelnut toasts
- 2 fillets of smoked mackerel, plain or peppered
- 1 Tbsp crème fraiche
- 1 Tsp Horseradish sauce
- 1 dessertspoon lemon juice
- Remove skin from mackerel. Flake using two forks.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into ramekin dishes. Chill.
- Serve with Cranberry and Hazelnut Toasts.
Capital initiatives in this company are co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Enterprise Ireland under the Border, Midland and Western Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020. The aim of the initiative was to purchase assets to allow the company to increase productivity resulting in improved competitiveness.