Mixed Leaf Salad with Feta Cheese, Quinoa and Multiseed Croutons
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 50g Feta Cheese
- 50g Cooked Quinoa
- 2 thin slices Red Onion
- 2 plum Tomatoes
- French Dressing
- Combine all salad ingredients.
- Add Quinoa. Crumble Feta cheese on top.
- Drizzle dressing over just before serving.
- Sprinkle with crushed Multiseed toasts as ‘croutons’.
To make the French Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- ¼ Garlic Clove Peeled and crushed
Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine.