Mixed Fish Chowder, with Multiseed Toasts
- 600g mixed fish (Cod, Smoked Haddock, Salmon etc.)
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Small onion
- 3 Potatoes
- 50g Butter
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 600mls Fish stock (Marigold Vegan)
- 200mls Milk
- Bouquet Garni (Parsley, Thyme, Bay leaf)
- 2 Tbsp Brandy
- Cream to serve
- Cut fish into cubes
- Chop carrots, onion, potatoes in same size cubes.
- Sauté vegetable mixture in butter and oil until softened.
- Add in fish. Cook for 3 minutes. Add Bouquet Garni.
- Add stock, milk and brandy. Bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove Bouquet Garni.
- Serve in warm bowl.
- Garnish with cream and chopped parsley.
- Serve on Multiseed Toasts.
Capital initiatives in this company are co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Enterprise Ireland under the Border, Midland and Western Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020. The aim of the initiative was to purchase assets to allow the company to increase productivity resulting in improved competitiveness.